- Have a think about what #strokerecovery means to you.
- Then click on http://www.tweetchat.com
- Enter the hashtag #strokerecovery and click GO
- Click Authorise Tweetchat – after inputting your @Twitter handle & password
- Then start by saying ‘Hi at5pm GMT on 10th February & tweet if you are a #stroke patient, carer, clinician, doctor, charity or researcher. But REMEMBER to always include the all-important hashtag #strokerecovery on all tweets!
- We will try to respond to your questions or comments sequential especially if you write which tweet you are responding to eg T1, T2 or T3 etc, hopefully our #strokerecovery community can not only be better informed but crucially influence #strokerecovery for others.
- Towards the end of our hour long Tweetchat, we will call for your ideas on future #strokerecovery topics to discuss, share and influence.
- We will also ask for any recommendations of key guest bloggers to invite at the end of our 2nd Tweetchat on 10 th February 2015 at 5pm GMT.
- Finally, we will tell you when our next Tweetchat will be.
- Enjoy we are so excited @FightingStrokes & @StrokeTattler !! (You can always follow us in the meantime?)
I Am Still The Same -Self help stroke recovery tool